Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Techincal Issues with The British Bird blogg

I mean, granted, I have been a bit quiet of late but I found myself with time on my hands to day and went on my blog to put a post on and catch up on reading. I recieved an email from USA_ADMIRAL concerned that he could not post a comment to anything after my complaint about being stalked.

The stalking issue has been taken care of, but I couldnt for the life of me find out why my blog wasnt getting any comments.

So, the end result was me re-doing my blog.

Things are good, Becca is doing well, is almost finished with her jnr year, I have my youngest paying me a visit for two weeks, flying in next wed. Mr. Bird is doing well, is out with the USCG at the moment.

hope you are all well, and coping.
Love, The Bird.

3 comments:

Buckaroo Banzai said...

Change noted. I'll fix it in my sidebar.

Wyatt

The British Bird. said...

Thank you, darling.

Anonymous said...

I updated your blog listing. Welcome back. I am glad things are better for you. Thank Care and God Bless,Rick