Thursday, January 5, 2012

I realized it had been some time since I posted, and thought I had better pop in. Things are going fine, still working, unfortuneately hubby has been laid off, and is looking for work, but we survive.. just.

Lost my first dog, have a second who is a year old, and now a puppy joined us, who is gorgeous, a bit of a heinz and three cats. we are done.  The elections have me perplexed.. I dont really fancy any of the hopefuls, if I had to choose Santorum has my eye, but I dont think he has the money to continue. Gingrich Santorum would be a dream ticket. Missed you guys...x


2 comments:

What We Talk About said...

Hello, I just recently started blogging and stumbled on yours. I love to read blogs about the lives of people and I look forward to reading more of your little piece of the internet.

Stella Matilda said...

Cool, I just randomly browsing and saw your blog. Can't believe you look so pretty even after so many kids :)

I'm only 24, and i hope to be like you when I have kids :)

Thank u for sharing x