Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Got GRADES!!!!

My GPA is 3.5 I have three A's one C so far.. let me tell you about the C.

The class I got a C in was because the teacher said my grammar was not correct. In fact, the class I got one of my A's in was Grammar and English. This teacher would post in-complete sentences, run ons, spelling mistakes and she said my grammar was bad? I complained to the councellor about the fact that she didnt seem to know what she was doing. Wether she got wind of this I do not know but I got a C.

I have tried to have the grade changed but to no avail. Suppose thats life...

2 comments:

USA_Admiral said...

Great job with the A's. Yeah life is about like that most days.

curmudgeon said...

Well, hello there stranger!
I was wondering where you went.

Congrats on the decent grade.
I was actually in on a coup in college once. We got a shitty teacher fired. ALWAYS stand up for your belief in that environment!